Makita Fast Charger DC18RC
Technical DataBattery Type: Li-ion
Voltage: 18 V
Charging Time on 18V 3.0Ah: 22 Minutes
Charging Time on 18V 5.0Ah: 45 Minutes
Net weight: 0.98 kg
Makita Power Source Kit - Makita Fast Charger DC18RC
Makita DC18RC Fast Charger the indispensable item in your Makita 18V cordless tools collection. Makita LXT® is the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. At the heart of the Makita 18V LXT® System is the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger.
The Rapid Optimum Charger offers key advantages for Makita 18V Lithium-Ion cordless tool users. The exclusive built-in fan cools the battery (sold separately) by forcing air through the battery's air vents during the charging process for faster charging. The charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. The result is category-leading battery charge times, which means the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. (note: also charges 14.4V Lithium-Ion batteries)
• Charges an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
• Charges an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery in only 40 minutes
• Charges an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery in only 45 minutes
• Charges an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah battery in only 55 minutes
• Charges an 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery in only 25 minutes
• The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
• Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
Makita has great range of power source kit for your selection Makita Makpac Power Source Kit to enhance your projects.
Interested to find out the future of Makita power tools? Learn more at the Makita Corporation Global Site.