Makita Lithium Ion Battery BL1021B
Technical DataBattery Type: Li-ion
Voltage: 12 V 2.0 Ah
Charging Time on DC10SB: 30 minutes
Net weight: 0.35 kg
Makita Power Source Kit - Makita Lithium Ion Battery BL1021B
The Makita Lithium Ion Battery BL1021B for 12V Makita Cordless Tools features a compact design with less weight that helps reduce operator fatigue for your convenience. Powering Makita’s 12V MAX CXT Li-ion range. The 2.0Ah battery features a battery fuel gauge, displaying battery charge with the touch of a button.
The 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery combines efficient performance with the superior balance and ergonomics of a slide-style battery and the convenience of an on-board L.E.D. battery charge level indicator. The 12V max CXT™ 2.0Ah battery (and 4.0Ah battery, sold separately) are at the heart of the expanding Makita 12V max CXT™ tool series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size. Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries can be charged on the efficient Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD).
Run time: Lithium-Ion battery delivers longer run time and lower self-discharge Versatility: Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ tool series, combining performance with superior ergonomics Design: Features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator Compatibility: Use only with Makita chargers DC10WD and DC10SB
• Fuel gauge
• Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
• Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
• High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce the number of cells and overall weight
• Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
• Lithium-Ion battery delivers longer run time and lower self-discharge
• Features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Compact design for less weight
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ tool series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Use only with Makita chargers DC10WD and DC10SB By using the DC10SB charger (sold separately) it has a charge time of 30 minutes.
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools or chargers
• Only use genuine Makita chargers
Makita has great range of power source kit for your selection Makita Makpac Power Source Kit to enhance your projects.
Interested to find out the future of Makita power tools? Learn more at the Makita Corporation Global Site.